Well, it is offically the yucky part of pregnancy. I have had contractions every 10-15 minutes apart for about a week. The doctor told me that I am very soft, but that is it. So, I am going to a different doctor tomorrow morning bright and early. He has the ability to induce me. So, my prayer is that today I continue to progress enough that he is okay to induce me. Because I am getting very little sleep with the dumb, stupid, crazy, insane contractions. Was that enough adjectives? Anyway, that is my little rant about that. I just don't know why I don't go into labor on my own?!?!?!?
In good news. The baby is still head down...YEAH!! I lost two pounds, the doctor said that is normal?!?! My pulse and blood pressure all normal. So, I am healthy. He is healthy. And I am most definately ready for him to be here.
I will update later after I see the special doctor tomorrow!?!?!?
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment