Thursday, October 02, 2008

Evie Turns Two

Well on Tuesday Evie turned two. And on Wed. we celebrated her birthday. Uncle Ryan even showed up (but I think it was for the cake...hahaha).

Evie opening her 'big' gift from us.


Evie looking and loving on the baby she got from Grandma and Grandpa Schultz. She even went to bed with it that night.

Evie trying to get at the 'cell phone' that Grandma and Grandpa Gale got her. She had it all day today. At the gym, walmart everywhere. She loved it. And then the rest of the day played with the other fun stuff.
The play dress that mommy made for Evie. She wanted to put it on right away. Then off. Well I guess that is playing.

This is the cake the mommy made for Evie. She loves loves loves animal so I wanted to make something that had to do with animals. So, 101 dalmations did it. Not bad for the time I had.

Evie eating her cake....well...her icing. That is all that she ate of it last night.

Evie opening the dress shoes from Grandma and Grandpa Gale. She LOVES shoes.


Well, we had fun and it is hard to believe that she is now two, but I guess she has to grow up.

No comments: