Well for some reason I am having trouble getting the time to write to you all...I have no idea why?!?!?!?
Well, last weekend was great. I got to have my family for a whole day (no not Phil and the kids) my mom, dad and brother. We got to go to the Ducks game. It was nice to have a whole day to talk and laugh and be together. It will be a day I will soon not forget. Expecially because I got to have time with Joey. I don't get to see him very often and that I truely miss.
In other news, Ben got an award at school today. It was a lifeskill award. When they called me earlier this week to tell me I was clueless at to what that was. First grade is a new thing for me. So, I went to the assembly and surprised Ben (who didn't know he was getting the award). Every month they have a lifeskill, this months was problem solving. So one or two kids from each class was selected who portrayed a great amount of this lifeskill. So, I was proud of him for that. He was most excited that he got to go to the ice cream party at the end of the day!!!!
Caleb is doing well. I think he likes have the house to himself during the day (or at least rule it amoung the kids). I enjoy having special time with him. He is getting big and tall. I just moved him into his size 5. Even though he needs a belt for all his pants, because he is a skinny boy...the length is not high-waters so that is good.
Evie is doing well. She is almost two (on Tuesday). That is hard for me to believe. She is learning new words and actions everyday. She jumps all the time (and sometimes off the stairs...my heart flutters every time).
My little ones news....he is getting bigger and bigger. I finally hit the last trimester which I am excited about. He is a mover and a shaker for sure. We have not nailed down a name yet...but we still have some time....
That is all for now. I hope everyone is doing well.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment