Saturday, October 18, 2008

7 month check-up

Well I went to the doctor on Friday for my seven month check-up. Everything looks good. I have low blood pressure. Really, on the low end of normal which sometimes gives me trouble, but it is better then having high blood pressure.

I have gained only 14 pounds from the beginning. Which I am okay with.

He is moving great and the heartbeat is strong.

I am having lots of Brackson-Hicks contractions which can be a bit annoying, but I guess my body is just getting ready.

I was measuring at 33 weeks even though I was only at 31 weeks. Which is weird because with all my other baby I ALWAYS measured right on the mark. So, maybe he will be born early or he had an early grown spurt.

Well, that is the check-up I go back in 3 weeks so that I get back on track to the weeks I am suppose to be on.

No comments: