This week is finally over. Me and Phil were involved with the Easter production this week (he did tech stuff, surprise, and I did the custuming). We (and by we I mean the whole family) were at church from 5pm till somewhere between 9:00-10:00 at night. So, we are all tired. Today I was holding Evie inbetween services and I was just so happy to hold her that I took her into the costume room with me. Then the thought came, I lost time with them this week. I was holding my precious daughter and I was so happy that I was able (and willing) to stay home with them all day. I get to be thier life line everyday. I missed that this week. I will be glad to get back to normal.
I will say, 'I'm sorry' up front there are a lot of pictures this time (grandparents want to see).
Well, I am going to do this backwards (that is the way the pictures were put on here). So, the kids holding thier baskets are first.
Evie with her first easter basket. She is even holding it....how cute.
Here is Ben with his basket.
Caleb standing in back of his basket.
Now I will show you a close picture of the basket (note: the different color camo eggs in each basket)This is Caleb's basket.

This is Evie's basket.








2 comments:
The pictures are all so cute! Happy Easter!
Love Mom S
Happy Easter - Passover and Resurrection Day!
Cute pics; thanks for sharing! Your kids look fabulous. I want to see pics of you too!
Post a Comment