Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updates

Well, it has been a crazy week, well, two weeks. I drove down to my mom and dad's. That is about 11 hours (it was done in two days). It was interesting, but it worked out okay. Caleb got sick on the way down there (mostly just coughing and tired). He developed a fever the day after we got there (somewhere in the 102), he stayed there for a couple of days. He seemed to be getting better. We were on our way to Reno on Thursday and wamoh- he threw-up in my parents car. We left the next day, he was fine, but on Saturday, wamoh-he thre-up again. This time I had to clean it up all by myself.

I finally got home around 2 o'clock on Saturday...Yeah!! We had an AWANA meeting that afternoon. It went well. Me, Ben and Evie went to Church on Sunday morning. It was nice to be back. That night Phil got sick in the middle of the night. So for the next two days I needed to take care of him and get the house back in order from me being gone. Today Phil went back to work. So, my house is still yucky, the boys are doing better, and I pray the neither me or Evie get this whatever that Caleb and Phil had.

On a better note, my little princess is getting bigger. I moved her up to her 6-9 month stuff. Like normal it is a little big, but it was so much fun to get all the new cloths out and look at. I spent part of an evening sorting and counting (to see if she needed anything...nope). Then I sat there (after boring Phil showing him it all) and put outfit together for her. Having a girl is so much fun.

So, that is a small update on our fun time in Nevada. I enjoyed it a lot. The boys did to, they are happy to be home through (so am I).

1 comment:

Dena said...

Glad you were able to go and are home safe. I'm sorry your guys have been sick. So many people sick! Let's pray about that. How are your parents?