Friday, April 20, 2007

The great tear-out and other randomness

I just wanted to take some cute shots of Evie so here are a few. I hope that Grandma's like it.


Well, I know have to be careful. Evie is not 'moving.' I left her in the living room after Easter and she skooted accross the floor to find Ben's Easter basket. She grabbed it with her foot and this is the result.

All the kids got a rubber ducky (of a different color) in thier Easter basket, so here is is Evie playing with her's.
This is the great tear-out. Last weekend we started to tear out the jungle of a backyard that we were stuck with when we bought the house. So, we have the rest of the spring/summer to get it out, tilled-up and maybe sodded. We are very happy with what has already been done. (Expecially getting the 'pond' out. It was not safe for the kids.)

2 comments:

Kara said...

At least she is keeping you on your toes! Good luck with the yard work.

Anonymous said...

The 'new' yard will be worth it. Smart Evie, She figured out to get to what her brother had in that pretty basket.
Mom S