Well this week I to successes to talk about.
The first had to do with my 'great shoe search.' And no, it had nothing to do with my personal habit. It was benjamin. He had been in need of some shoes for quit some time. So, on President's day I went to the outlet mall and found a really nice pair of boots for him, well he told me, 'they hurt my feet mama.' So, they went back to the store. Then I was at Fred Meyer early one morning (reason to come later) and found a good pair of shoes. They 'pinched' the back of his foot. Well, at this point I would have paid anything to find something to fit his feet. Going back to Fred Meyer we tried on shoes (I know I know I should have done that from the beginning) and finally I success.
My (or our) second seccess this week is.....we finally got a Wii. Starting the end of last week I was calling around everyday trying to find a Wii. I knew the main stores shipping schedules (Fred Meyer, Tues, Thurs...Wal-Mart, everyday and Target, Mon, Wed, Fri...Sad i know.) Well, I was looking on Craig's list. I was willing to pay a SMALL premium to get one. There was one for $285 not bad. I called him, he was not able to come down passed central Portland. But he was able to look up if Targets had any in store. He found the the Target by the mall had a least one. I called my husband (he had the van) and told him. He jumped in the van and raced down to the store. YEAH!! There were still three in the store. So, we did it. We found one. We are happy.
That is the end of my story. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, finally new shoes. I bet Ben is happy.
As to the Wii, well, enjoy the new source of exercise. I think I know what Phil & Ryan will be doing while you are in Nevada!
Mom S
Post a Comment