Well I had my first pregnancy scare for this one. I was having lots of cramps and back aches. Then the contractions started. I called the advice nurse at my HMO and they transfered me to the one at the hospital. Well, they wanted me to come in afraid that I was in preterm labor. A little back story. I didn't get any sleep on Sunday night because of the pain in my back, which is why I finally called.
So anyway, I call Phil who calls Ryan to come watch the kids so that I can go to the hospital to have a nonstress test. They hook me up to the monitors for a while. I was having a number of contractions, but they were not regular. They did a urinaliasis (sp?) and found out the I had a UTI. YEAH!! I didn't think that a bladder infection would be cause for celebration, but in this case it was. I was not in preterm labor, just need some antibotics to help with the infection. So, today I feel a little bit better.
All I really want is a healthy baby and yesterday was quit a scare to that. So I just want to praise God that it was figured out, and that I have a great family that support me (even if they are miles away).
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
PTL! My students actually cheered when I told them that God had answered their prayers and that you were ok.
Mom Schultz
Post a Comment