Well on Wed. I had my first of the weekly appointments. I didn't gain any weight...YEAH!!! My pulse and blood pressure holding steady. The growth and heart rate of Nathan good.
Well that is where the normal part of the check-up went a little sideways. I mentioned to the doctor that the movement was funny with the baby. So, she brought in the ultra sound machine. And low and behold Nathan is breech. So, if he hasn't turned by next wed. at my next appointment it looks like I will be scheduling a c-section. I could have the doctor at the hospital try to manually move the baby from the outside, but that doesn't always work, the baby can turn back, or I can end up in a emergency c-section because the baby gets into distress. So, after prayer and talking to Phil we decided that we would go ahead and schedule a c-section if this little one doesn't want to turn head down.
I am a little scared, you know, the unknown is always a little scary. But I know that God is on my side and really this answers some (if not all) of my prayers for the last little bit. I wanted him born before christmas and if I schedule a c-section it will be around the 12th. Phil's mom wants to come down and help with the kids and told me to just tell her when. I was praying to know when. I didn't want her to have to be here for two weeks without a baby!! So, I will know exactly when I would need her help.
Isn't it funny that when you pray you are thinking one thing and hoping that the prayers would be answered that way, and God has a different way, a better way. A way that you would have never thought of!!!
Well, I give more of an update next wed. when I get to see Doctor Johnson again.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment