Well, I am really scared for tomorrow. I have to have oral surgery on my teeth.
Let me start from the beginning. On Monday night I was having a pleasant evening with my husband when all of a sudden my tooth hurt, not just a little, a whole lot. It was I was willing to kill someone type of pain. So after many pills to dull the pain and an ice pack on my face I was able to sleep a little...a little. I woke up at 4:15 with the pain and nothing was helping to get rid of it.
So, it was off to the dentist on tuesday morning. I do have to say it has been my first dentist visit since college (we have no insurance and we haven't been able to afford it). So, I went. I found out that this particular tooth was infected and the infection had reached the nerve hence to horrible pain.
So, I am going to an oral surgeon tomorrow to have that tooth and one other (also infected) taken out.
I am scared. I have been in pain all week (thank goodness I am out of the first trimester so codine I can have). So tomorrow is going to be a rough day.
I am scared.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We will be praying for you tomorrow morning.
love,
mom S
Post a Comment