Well life has been 'normal' around here lately. We have been busy finishing up the AWANA year, having family in town and just being parents. Well and Phil mostly finished my new kitchen. He got the microhood in the other day. It took a while, but not as long as I thought it would so YEAH!!
I had my first doctor's appointment for baby 4!! Everything seems to be normal, except the doctor couldn't get a good picture of him/her so I have to go in for another ultrasound to get the due date calculated properly (even though I know exactly when my due date is...you just can't tell that to the doctor and have them listen). So, I go in on the 9th for that.
The boys are doing really well. Got spoiled by Phil's parents this weekend (but what else is new). We went to the family fun center in Wilsonville to have some fun. We wanted to play miniture golf but the rain was just too much. So, we had lunch and played the arcades. The boys loved the games that give the tickets then they got to pick something out from the little store. Although we had 850 tickets they only got a few things each, but that didn't matter to them.
Evie is doing well. Crazy as a 20 month old should be. Talking really well and now running after her brothers. She loves her 'baby's' but also likes to throw a ball and rough house with the boys. Just today I was coming down the stairs and I saw Ben 'gently' tacking Evie. At first I held my breath but she stood up with a huge smile and laughing. I guess she was fine.
So, that has been our life in a nutshell these last days...weeks...months...I'm not sure.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment