As you can tell it has been a while since I blogged. I have thought about it a couple of times, but time got away from me. I have been super busy...just like you other mom's out there.
To start, me and Phil got AWANA started which always takes some work. And now it is ramping down...YEAH!!
Evie has had her first birthday....she is getting big..And the big announcement. NO, not that. We have decided that this is our last first birthday to celebrate.
Ben being in school has thrown me for a loop. My schedule is off (and yes I do know that I sound like a mother talking about a child) But it has been hard on me with the massive schedule change.
Caleb is as Caleb as ever. He likes having the playroom to himself during Ben's school hours. So the transistion was pretty easy.
In my news I have started a new thing (yeah yeah I know I don't need anything new) But I have been wanting to do this for 2.5 years. That is how long I was on the waiting list. There is place called Spencer's Alley and they have all kinds of household and handmade stuff. It is really cool. I make some stuff and buy cheap (yard sales and what not) and sell higher at this store. So that has taken some of my time. I am really excited about it. I have a small booth with monthly rent and then I pay 10% commision on my sales. I am loving it. I also have a craft fair coming up in the next four weeks, I think. I have got most things finished for it, but you know I still have things to do. Then to top it off I am doing a presentation at the next Ladies night out at our church, Nov 12th I believe. I am doing one of frames. All kinds to make, embellish and hang. So I have been making a bunch of things for that (and my kids will too).
So, that is my in the last month in a nut shell. I have been busy (I know I brought it on myself) but I am loving every minute of it.
I hope to blog in the next week....I hope.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Beth! Wow you guys have been busy, and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying life. Congrats on your recent announcements, and on your accomplishments with arts/crafts. I confessed once or twice that I am addicted to frames. Well now that we have a couple bins full of framed pics (that don't fit on our walls). Ah well. I like frames more than shoes I think.
Post a Comment