Thi sis the boys looking at the monkeys (I think). I just thought that was a cute picture with the two of them.
Ben with the giraffe. He really like to see them. (but was diappointed that the hippos and rhinos were not out).
And not to be out down by his brother, this is Caleb by a Grizzly bear. He looks so small.
In the farm section Caleb wanted to play on the tractor ( and sit on each of the mock tractor seats that they had (a total of five).
This is Ben on the Tractor. He has his feet on the 'go' pedals.
The Fish. They loved the fish. They were very very big and they stood there for minutes at a time looking at the fish.
This is Caleb showing his wing span next to a full grown eagles. (by the way, I didn't have him pose for this picture, he did it all on his own).
And not to be outdone by his brother, this is Ben's wing span compared to an eagles. In other news. Caleb got lost at the zoo. not just a little, 15 minutes of lost. I went into to an eating place to get some popcorn (because they were being so good). I let Ben in pushed the stoller through and turned around and Caleb was not there. I purposly put him in a bright orange sweat shirt (becuase he has trouble staying sometimes). I looked all over for that orange shirt. NO WHERE. I asked someone to call security and help me find my son. He went and told I left to continue to look. I asked someone else where I might find security to find my son and she pointed by the primates and told me that security had already found him and he was just around the corner. I went around the corner and there he was talking the ear off of the security gaurd. He told him his name... 'I Caleb.' The funny part I asked both the boys what there favorite part of the zoo was, Ben 'All of them are equal. I liked them all the same.' Caleb...."When I got lost.' You can't fight the laugh at the point.


No comments:
Post a Comment