Well, I'm getting a chocolate phone. It sounds funny, but verizon has a phone called Mint Chocolate and that is what I'm getting. And mark your calenders I am getting a 'better' phone then Phil. It is weird. I just ordered them and the best part is they were FREE!!!
And time to brag and those who are new mom's don't get to mad at me, but Evie is sleeping 12 hours a night and has been for two weeks. So, I'm rested and happy...
So, I thought that I would give a little update.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad that you are getting lots of sleep. I'm not too jealous...Ransom sleeps 8 hours as long as he is next to me. He even stays asleep while he eats! I hope you had a nice Christmas and are enjoying your new phone.
Post a Comment