Monday, December 04, 2006

two month check and Praise the Lord

Well, Evie had her two month check today. She is very very healthy. Growing slower then the boys, but that is okay. She is 11 lbs 5 ounces about 50th percentile. She is 23 1/4 inch long... a little over 75th percentile. And her head is 15ish inches again in the 75th percentile. She was smiling and giggling at the doctor...but I don't think the mean old nurse will get any thank you cards...three shots today. I never like that, but I know it is for thier own good.

And for the praise the Lord. We were saving money for the hospital bill for Evie and we found out today that we don't have one. NONE!!! Very cool!! So that money that we saved can be used for something a little more fun. We are totally surprised by this, but we just lift our hands to the Lord in Praise.....

No comments: