Thursday, March 09, 2006
Mommy's day off
I had my first real day off since last summer when mom and dad took care of the boys. A friend of mine took the boys for most of the day. I didn't have anything I had to do. No doctor's appointment. No meeting. No nothing. So that is what I did. I stop by Wal-Mart. Where I got in and out and about 10 minutes. Which is about the time in normally takes to get the boys out of the car and into the store. then I cleaned the house (I was WAY behind), watched some TV and folded laundy. Took a nap. And then that was it. I feel rested and great. I should do this for someone else sometime. It was a blessing to me to have her want to do this. And to ask me if she could. WOW!! What a day. And now the boys are tired and ready for dinner, which will not happen for another hour. So, I guess I have to give them a snack...again. What a blessing of a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment