Well, like the life of any mother I have been really busy and then add the tiredness of being pregnant and well I priority is to sleep as much as possible. I am excited to find out what I am going to have. In about 4.5 weeks I will be able to. I just scheduled my ultrasound for May 1st. I am a little nervous. I would like to have a little girl. That also makes me a little sad. Because it seems like I don't love my boys. And that is not the case. I love my boys like crazy, I would like to have a little girl to pass on all that women stuff to. So, I just wanted to write a little something.
The boys are still crazy running around the house. Ben is using phrases like "You have got to be kidding me," and "Crackalacking." That last one is from Madagascar. It is really funny when he uses it. Caleb is not saying things like "I don't want to," and "Ben did." Which makes up for the fact that Benjamin has been blaming everything on Caleb for the last 8 or so months. He has learned the tactic and now I will never truly know who is in the wrong. Isn't motherhood an evolution of trouble.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment