Well it has been a while since I have posted last so this will most likely be long. Ben had his spring break. We went to Grandma Schultz's for a couple of day and roasted hot dog and Marshmellows. Tons of fun. All I know is that Grandpa sure can make a HOT fire.
We went to the aquarium during spring break. Super crowded, but lots of fun!! I think that Phil enjoyed it as much as the kids.
Nathan is getting really big really quick. He is almost growing out of his 3-6 month stuff and he is closing in on 4 months. I think that I have another Ben on my hands. Well, exept that he looks like Caleb.
Ben is doing super great at school. Loves it. Above grade in most everything. He loves to read and reads chapter books by himself now. And that fact is going to make me cry. I just can't believe how big he is getting. Ohh yeah he is in soccer now. He had his first game last saturday. It was a lot of fun to watch.
Caleb is Caleb what can I say. He is learning his letters, numbers and adding small numbers together. He is looking forward to going to school. I think that he will be very ready. Then it will be really weird in this house. With Ben gone all day and Caleb half. You just can't stop them from growing can you.
Evie is being 2. That is all I can say about her. No!! She is getting big. Soon she will start to learn what the toilet is for, beside flushing!!!! She wasn't quite ready when I tried a few weeks ago. She is growing up and I mean up, she is getting tall. And finally yes finally she is getting some hair.
Me and Phil are donig good. We are really busy with kids, work and church, but it is all for the good. This week is the Easter production practices and Phil and I took this year off. Next year we will be able to go back and help. Four kids takes up time....lots and lots of time. Again we wouldn't change that (most days).
God is working in both of us so much it is exciting to see. As we are opening up our strong hold of things God is allowing us to grow. What a feeling!!! It makes it easier to give more up and the cycle contiues. It is awesome to see God in the little things. I don't believe in quintadance (sp?) I believe in a God who cares about the details!!! My God has no box!!! I shall end on that note.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment