This week has been super long. I have had appointments with tons of people. We are going to fix our house up. So, I have been talking to house painters, and countertop people, and yard workers.
Crazy Crazy. And expensive...not the estimates. The work. But we stumbled on to something pretty cool on Craig's list. A man that directly imports countertops and cabinets. So, it looks like (after we look into his business--call the right people) we are going to get a whole new kitchen. New countertops (granite), new sink (undermounted), and new cabinets (real solid oak). I was some money but nothing compared to the other peoples.
So, I will have pictures as our house gets redone. The outside painted, new shower color (from 80's blue to normal while), new bathroom countertops (and painted cabinets), sinks, and facuets, the brand new kitchen. And possible if there is enough money a new yard.
But the reason some of the money would not be there is because we are thinking about using some of the 'house' money to buy a new tv. Yes...no just a normal tv...a LCD HDTV. So, that is also exciting. Pretty cool stuff.
Thanks for listening to my rant and rave. Catch ya later.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment