Monday, November 19, 2007

Duck harvest game

Or do I mean Harvest Duck Party. Well, anyway here are pictures of both.

First the ducks game. My mom, dad and me went to the ducks game on Nov 3rd. Oh yeah Ben got to go to his first ducks game this year too.
We got to the game pretty early so Grandpa took Ben for a walk next to the field.
This is after the ducks won the game. See the happy faces. And the students rushing the field.
Ben really really and I mean really wanted to go onto the field too. So, after they opened the gates. Grandpa took him down on the field and this is him running the 'O.'
This is also before the game. Happily waiting.


On to the harvest party. I know that I am not going in order since this was on Oct 31st. But bare with me.
This is the face painting that Caleb choose and the color.

This is Ben's choice. And yes he choose the color. He doesn't think outside the box as easily as Caleb.


This is the sling shot to bring down Goloith. This was Ben's attempt.

This was Caleb's attempt.
This was the boat races. I believe Caleb won.
So that was some pictures of the Schultz clan in the last couple of weeks. I will fulfil the Evie quota later with Thanksgiving pictures. I am sure she will make a mess.
On other news. We are all doing really well....finally. We all got a bug of some sort one after another. Ben, Daddy, Evie, Caleb then mommy. So we are all feeling better which is nice.
Evie is trying to walk now. She is cute.
Ben is getting big and got his first "report card" and is doing really really well. The two things that the teacher pointed out is that he had excellant focus and the highest respect for teachers, students and property. That made me happy then excelling in reading.
Caleb is just Caleb. He is as crazy and lovable as ever. He also wants to do that homework that Ben has. So, he will be very ready for Kindergarden when the time comes. (He already learns Ben's AWANA verses).
As for us we are busy as usual. My talk about frames went really well. My craft fair was a personal sucess. And I got a bigger booth at the 'Mall' store that I sell stuff at. That is going really well.
Phil is doing well. Happy to have a couple of days off here for Thanksgiving. So, that is that. A quick update of the family known as Schultz.

2 comments:

Dena said...

How fun! Great to see you guys doing stuff together as a family-creating memories. Thanks for sharing. We've been sick here, too. Looking forward to getting that energy and strength back. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

cute Family