Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas...Spoiled or Blessed

Christmas was fun this year. Both the boys were really into it. We drove up to Phil's parents. We loaded the car down with stuff and gifts. It was a full car. When we got to thier house it took two college degrees (me and mom) to get ALL the gifts under the tree. Thier were presents for 8 people. Needless to say, there were many. So, I took picture Christmas Eve of them opening everyone elses gifts (grandparents, uncles and aunts). Then on Christmas morning I took video.
This is Ben's first present to open that night.
Ben waits patiently with his next present as Caleb rips into his.
Ben was very excited about this one. He has been asking for it for three months. Thanks Uncle Ryan.
A Ben face. He was very excited about all of this.
I had the boys help open Evie's gifts. They each got to open one of her's and show it to her when she finally lost it (tired) and Mommy did the rest.

No comments: